Gain new knowledge, expand networks, strengthen resolve, and stretch the limits of the possible.
Loeb Fellows are accomplished practitioners, influential in shaping the built and natural environment, whose work is advancing positive social outcomes in the US and around the world. In the middle of promising careers they step away from their hectic professional lives for one academic year. Fellows audit classes at the GSD and throughout the vast network of Harvard and MIT. They engage with faculty and students, participate in Fellowship events, and collaborate with their peers. They become part of a powerful growing network of colleagues passionately committed to revitalizing communities.
The Loeb Fellowship offers:
- Up to 10 fellowships per year, drawing applicants from across the US and the world.
- The time for learning and the intellectual resources to fortify practice and expand vision, all in the service of improving the future of the built and natural environment.
- The opportunity to audit classes, tuition free, throughout Harvard and MIT.
- A comfortable stipend and modest housing in Cambridge.
- A worldwide network of alumni colleagues and supporters.